Saturday 21 November 2015

God's Point Of View






The conversation between Man & GOD

Hey there, Yes you, i am talking to you little one.
Oh and by the way ,Let me introduce myself .I am God.


Yes gotcha..you are today's lucky winner .You know gets really boring up here sometimes,
so i  thought just to pay you a little visit.
So ,I look down to the 3rd planet from the Sun and what exactly do i see? People ..lots of you..crawling like ants ,here and there.everywhere.You know a thing i gave you the most precious gift.The gift of life and my question is WHAT are you doing with it?.Look i am a bit old and outdated but go to google  right now.Yes now..search for "average life expectancy world". What do you observe ..yeah you are correct its just 71 years. How old are you? Hmm calculate ..i gave you a brain ..use it..go ahead ..So most of you past 20's,30s and 40's and even 50's (even if you not there..will reach one day). Now that you are scared of the Big Word "DEATH"

Have you ever wondered what are you going to do with all your money when you are dead.Better start thinking cause you are not allowed to bring your belongings up here..:p ..And what on Earth do you think you are doing?
I created life on earth,gave you a brain , made you the most supreme of my creations and most importantly allowed you to retain your FREEWILL..How did you reward me?
You made your own lands,called them nations and states,made up religion and started calling me by  different names .You are now Christians ,Muslims ,Hindus ,Jews,Buddhists and others but are you humane?You kill each other everyday and holy crap that too in my name .When you raise your sword  against a fellow human being saying "Allah-o-akbar" , "Jai-Sri-Ram" or "Arm Of the Lord" is the point i fell ashamed of my decision to give you a freewill..Are you listening? Yes you are !!
I see you as equals and created you like one.No one is above or below the other but your deeds have led you astray and the world would soon need a restart .
Reminds me of a quotation from The Matrix ,this time unfortunately from the mouth of Agent Smith:
" I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure."

You guys are trying so hard to prove him right. 






 I am seeing from up here and am the most beneficent and merciful indeed,i will wait till the last of you get corrupted from within,till there is no humanity left on the 3rd planet from the sun ,till there is no hope of a better tomorrow and then i shall come to give your world,the very world i created with my own hands , the long awaited restart it needed.
Indeed i am ,i am coming to give the world a Re-Start ,just like your fancy laptops and  computers.For you have forsaken me and made your soil drenched in your brothers  blood.

Regards,
GOD
(Your Creator)
Math of God:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMtYvwHp7yg
Read more from the concept of God here: Shivaay Lyrics

P:S: Humans are most welcomed to debate with me otherwise.
Please leave your comments below



No comments:

Post a Comment